Taboo Club Pattaya
High-class Go-Go Bar in Pattaya Walking Street0
Taboo Club Pattaya is a popular Walking Street go-go bar with a more western look and style than most of the places around. Instead of the typical design of a long central stage surrounded by tiered seating, you get a much more personal experience in grand, comfortable leather chairs. The music choice is also practically unique on Walking Street, being mostly hip-hop classics and even some salsa and Latin music thrown in to spice things up.
The club opened at the end of November 2015 and is already significantly more popular than Fairies, Eclipse, Coyote Club and Silver Star 3, all of which previously occupied the same spot near the Beach Road end of Walking Street. It has a very classy look, with leather-padded walls, mirrors and dancers behind the long and well-stocked bar by the entrance. Pass under the neon sign reading “once you enter through these doors, anything can happen” and you find the main part of the bar, with high-backed leather armchairs around small stages, usually accommodating only two or three dancers each.Read More
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
The girls at Taboo Club Pattaya are themselves quite classy in their red lingerie. The club focuses more on creating a fun and friendly atmosphere and an almost nightclub-like vibe, rather than depending just on nudity to draw in punters. This means that the girls are a little more modest and clothed (by Walking Street standards), but are actually fairly competent at dancing in time to the music – quite a rare skill in Pattaya go-go bars.
The high-class atmosphere extends to the drinks menu, which features a good range of cocktails, shots, spirits and champagnes. The prices are fairly high, even for Walking Street. At the lowest end, Draught Tiger beer costs 120 baht (80 baht during Happy Hour) while local bottled beers cost 160 baht each. Lady drinks are also pretty pricey at 190 baht for the coyote dancers and 220 baht for the models.
Taboo Club Pattaya
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 20:30 – 04:00
- Location: Next to Tankay Seafood, Walking Street, South Pattaya
- Tel: +66 (0)95 054 9100
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/TabooClubPattaya
You May Also Like