Sweethearts A Gogo Pattaya is known for its relatively cheap drinks (by Walking Street standards) and a very friendly atmosphere. Strictly-speaking, this is a table-dancing club rather than a go-go bar, and is well-known for its very welcoming staff and owners.
Opening its doors in March 2007, Sweethearts replaced what was previously The Roof and Highway Star A-GoGo before that. Unlike those Pattaya go-go bars which depended on outrageous naughtiness for their continued success, this quite small place opposite Infinity Ago Go boasts the sort of vibe you would expect of your local neighbourhood watering hole.
The low drinks prices are also undoubtedly a major draw and, while they’re not the absolute cheapest on Walking Street, they are very close. Arrive early for the 20:30 to 21:30 happy hour and you can get house spirits, soft drinks and draught beer from just 65 baht. After 21:30, the prices go up to a still reasonable 85 baht for draught beer and about 120 baht for spirits. Bottled beers cost 130 baht, as do lady drinks.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
The staff at Sweethearts A Gogo Pattaya are very friendly and welcoming. They are certainly not prudish about sitting and chatting to customers and they are not noted for being unusually pushy when it comes to buying lady drinks.
The table-dancing layout, featuring many small stages rather than one big one, lends the bar a more personal feel, making it feel a little less like a glorified cattle market than some other places on Walking Street. The choice of classic rock music instead of the typical over-loud dance music also contributes to the sense that this is more of a bar than a club and makes it a more attractive choice for older visitors. Those who want a fun, hassle-free night out will certainly enjoy it.
Sweethearts A Gogo
- Opening Hours: 20:30 – 04:00
- Location: 98/14 Moo 10, Walking Street, South Pattaya
- Tel: +66 (0)88 206 9937
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/sweetheartsagogo