Pattaya Naughty Nightlife Guide
What to Expect on your first night in Pattaya
Pattaya has something of a reputation for its risqué nightlife – and it is a reputation which, for the most part, it entirely deserves. A walk on the wild side in this vibrant resort city is a lot wilder than pretty much anywhere else in Thailand and possibly even all of Southeast Asia. The world-famous Walking Street alone is a full kilometre long and home to over 80 go-go bars, dozens of discos, hundreds of bars and thousands of beautiful girls.
The naughtier side of Pattaya can be a little daunting to approach, particularly if it’s your first-time. With a huge amount of choice available, it is important to know where to go and what to look out for to get the most out of Thailand’s Fun City as well as to avoid any awkwardness and embarrassment. Check out our Pattaya Naughty Nightlife Guide to make sure that your walk on the wild side is an unforgettable one.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour