Pattaya Beer Garden
Muay Thai Bar near Walking Street0
Pattaya Beer Garden and the connected beer bar complex is one of the most popular places to start a night of partying on Walking Street. Located right by the entrance to the famous road in South Pattaya, it combines a simple restaurant, cheap drinks, friendly bars, and even live Muay Thai in a single bustling place.
The namesake establishment is actually only the large bar right at the end of the pier which juts out into Pattaya Bay, offering a pretty good view for an evening of cheap, simple Thai and international food and equally cheap beverages. The bar has a large central bar and tables around it, including out on the balcony area at the edge of the pier, with rock and pop music playing throughout. Notable dishes include pad krapow (150 baht), cheeseburgers (130 baht) and bottled local beers from 75 baht.Read More
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
To reach Pattaya Beer Garden, you have to follow the path on the extreme right (if you’re facing it) of a large beer bar complex. The complex itself is generally (if inaccurately) considered to be part of the Beer Garden and is packed with 20 or more individual bars, each with the standard pink neon lights, cheap drinks and a staff of friendly and attentive ladies. The drinks are perhaps a few baht cheaper than you will find on Walking Street and the ladies are mostly a little older, but are also more genuinely friendly, making this quite a good place for a fun, hassle-free evening.
In the midst of all of these tightly-packed bars is a boxing ring, where you will see exhibition Muay Thai boxing fights most evenings. They are not serious bouts and the fighters are not actually attempting to hurt each other, but it is still an interesting distraction. For those patrons brave (or drunk) enough, you can even get up in the ring yourself. Again, the fighters will not actively attempt to injure you, but they also won’t go easy, making most of matches very brief.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 02:00
- Location: Pattaya Beach Road, near the entrance to Walking Street, South Pattaya
- Tel: +66 (0)3 871 0754