The Iron Club Pattaya is one of the most popular go-go bars on Walking Street, with really remarkable interactive shows. Its unique design gets you much closer to the action than most of the competition.
After opening in October 2009 in the place previously occupied by Republika Disco, Iron Club fast became a hit and has remained so ever since. You will frequently find the place packed, despite the fact that it is actually one of the larger go go bars in Pattaya, being fairly narrow but very long. Down the length is a sequence of stages, each with seats close around them, with comfortable benches along both walls, too.
It is what happens on these stages which has kept The Iron Club Pattaya so busy for so long. The dancers are unusually talented and rather risqué, even by Walking Street standards. The coyote girls dancing on the two main stages actually put some effort in to dance in time to the music while the pole dancers on the smaller performance stage are impressively flexible and skilful.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
The popularity of The Iron Club Pattaya means that they can get away with slightly higher than average prices for drinks, including bottled beer and spirits from 160 baht. The staff are quite friendly and it won’t take long for one to be asking you to buy her a lady drink (in fact, they have a bit of a reputation for being unusually thirsty), which will cost around 155 baht. Fortunately, draught beer is available and is pretty reasonably priced at 85 baht.
With its higher-than-average prices and extreme shows, this is perhaps not the place you’ll want to start your night on Walking Street, particularly if it is your first time in Pattaya.
The Iron Club
- Opening Hours: 20:00 – late
- Location: Next to Airport Club, opposite Soi 15, Walking Street, South Pattaya
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/ironclubpattaya