Insomnia Nightclub on Walking Street is the liveliest club in Pattaya and packs the crowds in seven nights a week, playing bass-fuelled house and techno music to an energetic clientele of mostly foreign men and beautiful Thai women. Visually stunning, Insomnia in Pattaya has a range of lasers that swish over the heads of the crowd with a piercing light that helps to create a hedonistic, ‘anything goes’ environment. The club is on the second floor with an open-faced chill out bar below, there’s no dress code and single drinks cost around 150-200 baht for beers or spirits, although a happy hour runs from 22:00 to 24:00 with 50% off all drinks. Entry is free all night.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
The layout of the club is long and thin with a DJ booth occupying the majority of the far wall and bars at either side. It is dimly lit except for the intense disco lights that are among the most impressive in all of Thailand. Dancers are stationed on two podiums, although the lively crowd need no encouragement to lose themselves in the music. The downstairs bar area opens at 21:00 but the main club doesn’t open its doors until 23:00. It fills quickly after that and soon the dance floor is fairly packed with bodies. Although there is no cover charge for entry, Insomnia occasionally asks for ID and you may not be permitted entry if you don’t have any.
When the sun goes down, Pattaya really heats up and after midnight Insomnia is the destination of choice for keeping the party spirit alive late into the night (or early into the morning, depending on how you look at it). When the action starts to wind down in the go-go bars of Pattaya, head to Insomnia to carry on the party with skilled DJs, amazing laser displays and a lot of beautiful people... and a few ugly ones.
- Opening Hours: Downstairs Bar 21:00 – 02:00, Club 23:00 – 04:00
- Location: Halfway down Walking Street.
- Tel: +66 (0) 38 711 322