Alcazar Cabaret Show Pattaya is widely regarded as one of the best ladyboy cabaret shows in Pattaya, which is saying a lot given the amount of high-quality competition for such a title. A 400-member team presents a 70-minute extravaganza of glitzy and glamorous entertainment in the well-established theatre by Pattaya Second Road.
The Alcazar Caberet first opened in November 1981 with a 350-seat theatre, but that was replaced in February 1990 with the current 1,200-seat theatre with state-of-the-art light and sound systems. The facilities and show itself are continually being updated and improved, making sure that the performance remains fresh and entertaining, dazzling audiences year after year.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
There are nearly 20 individual themed performances in the Alcazar Cabaret Show Pattaya, featuring styles and influences from around Thailand and the rest of the world, including Flowers of China, Hello Vietnam, Persian Dance and Fabulous Russia, among others. All of these are performed by extremely talented and staggeringly beautiful transgender performers, many of whom will happily pose in their extravagant costumes for photos with audience members after the show.
Tickets for the show cost between 500 and 600 baht per person for overseas tourists (Thai citizens and expatriates with ID can get reduced prices), depending on when and where you buy your ticket and whether you choose a VIP seat (the front seven rows) or a standard seat.
Alcazar Cabaret Show
- Opening Hours: Shows start at 17:00, 18:30, 20:00 and 21:30
- Location: 78/14 Pattaya Second Road, North Pattaya
- Tel: +66 (0)81 781 1703, +66 (0)3 842 2220
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/alcazarcabaretshow