What to Do at Night in Pattaya
Pattaya nightlife is world-famous. You cannot even name the city without immediately thinking of Walking Street and the bright glare of its overlapping neon signs for clubs, discos, bars, go-gos, massage parlours and other forms of nocturnal entertainment. This mile of madness in South Pattaya is an assault on the senses and is, without a doubt, the racing heart of the nightlife on the entire eastern seaboard of Thailand.
There’s more to nightlife in Pattaya than just Walking Street, though. There are other nightlife hubs, each with a different vibe and different attractions: The cheapest drinks are on Sois 7 and 8; Sois 6/1 and 13/1 are renowned for their ladyboy bars; Pattayaland and Boyztown are jam-packed with gay clubs; and Second Road is home to two of the many cabaret shows. There's a street for any kind of night in Pattaya.
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour
- Alcazar Show (VIP Seat) + Transfer
- Nongnooch Garden Show + Lunch + Elephant Ride 20 mins
- Pattaya Tiger Zoo incl. lunch
- Alangkarn Show + Buffet Dinner
- Underwater World Pattaya Exclude Transfer
- Samet Island include Lunch
- Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Koh Si Chang include Lunch
- Tiffany Cabaret Show
Best Selling Hotels in Pattaya