What to Do at Night in Pattaya
Pattaya nightlife is world-famous. You cannot even name the city without immediately thinking of Walking Street and the bright glare of its overlapping neon signs for clubs, discos, bars, go-gos, massage parlours and other forms of nocturnal entertainment. This mile of madness in South Pattaya is an assault on the senses and is, without a doubt, the racing heart of the nightlife on the entire eastern seaboard of Thailand.
There’s more to nightlife in Pattaya than just Walking Street, though. There are other nightlife hubs, each with a different vibe and different attractions: The cheapest drinks are on Sois 7 and 8; Sois 6/1 and 13/1 are renowned for their ladyboy bars; Pattayaland and Boyztown are jam-packed with gay clubs; and Second Road is home to two of the many cabaret shows. There's a street for any kind of night in Pattaya.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour