Naklua & Wong Amat Beach
Everything you need to know about Naklua & Wong Amat
If you want to enjoy a beach holiday as part of your trip to Pattaya, this guide to Naklua Beach and Wongamat Beach is for you. The beaches in this northern part of Greater Pattaya are amongst the finest in the area, bested only by those found on the uninhabited Far Islands. Some five-star hotel chains have realised this, which is why the shore is cluttered with accommodation.
The name ‘Naklua’ translates as ‘salt fields’, with salt farming being the main industry of the area before the tourists arrived. There are still small fishing communities here, providing some of the fresh produce which graces the tables of some of finest restaurants in the area. As this Wongamat and Naklua Beach Guide will show, this is a good place to go if you want to get a feel for local life.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
Hotels in Naklua & Wong Amat Beach
Map of Naklua & Wong Amat Beach