The 10 best luxury hotels in Jomtien can guarantee you a stay of supreme comfort and leisure. Jomtien Beach is a very relaxed and easy-going sort of place, particularly when compared to Pattaya Beach, and the hotels long beach with its quiet main road is a big draw for people who want to spend their holiday time at ease.
If you’re used to the finer things, you will certainly find them in Jomtien. It is home to a number of high-end shopping malls as well as among the best haute cuisine restaurants in the area. You will also find excellent full-service spas and a modest but fun nightlife. On our list of the 10 best 5-star hotels in Jomtien, you will find some great discounts available, leaving you with more money to spend on the above attractions and distractions.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
Veranda Resort Pattaya MGallery by SofitelDongtan Beach
With a stay at Veranda Resort Pattaya MGallery by Sofitel in Pattaya, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Dongtan Beach, and close to Yin Yom Beach.Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Planning an event in Pattaya?This hotel has 3229 square feet (300 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite. Read More...