The 10 best luxury hotels in Jomtien can guarantee you a stay of supreme comfort and leisure. Jomtien Beach is a very relaxed and easy-going sort of place, particularly when compared to Pattaya Beach, and the hotels long beach with its quiet main road is a big draw for people who want to spend their holiday time at ease.
If you’re used to the finer things, you will certainly find them in Jomtien. It is home to a number of high-end shopping malls as well as among the best haute cuisine restaurants in the area. You will also find excellent full-service spas and a modest but fun nightlife. On our list of the 10 best 5-star hotels in Jomtien, you will find some great discounts available, leaving you with more money to spend on the above attractions and distractions.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
Veranda Resort Pattaya MGallery by SofitelDongtan Beach
Veranda Pattaya Resort MGallery by Sofitel on Na Jomtien Beach is close enough to Pattaya City buzzing neighbourhoods, yet secluded enough to ensure a peaceful relaxing stay.Beachfront location for perfect sunrise views over the ocean and nearby islands.Ultratrendy design for today's discerning travelers seeking a retreat to unwind and be inspired.With a total of just 145 rooms and 5 room types from Cozy Deluxe to Sky Pool Villa Deplex suite all designed to offer the perfect hassle free vacation stay. Read More...