Everything you Need to Know about Jomtien Beach
As our Jomtien Beach Guide shows, this 6 km straight stretch of sand is a much quieter place compared to its rowdy neighbour to the north. It still has many attractions - some of which are world firsts – but the biggest is, without a doubt, the pleasure of a leisurely day on the sandy shore, splashing in the clean and uncluttered sea and enjoying the cheap seafood snacks available from wandering vendors.
If lazing on the beach isn’t for you, however, there is still plenty to do. Check out our guide to Jomtien Beach for where to find some of the finest restaurants in the area as well as unique attractions such as world-renowned botanical gardens, thrilling water parks and awe-inspiring cultural and religious sites. There is also a great selection of excellent hotels for all budgets.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
Hotels in Jomtien
Map of Jomtien Beach