South Pattaya Hotels
All Hotels in South Pattaya
Hotels in South Pattaya are ideal for the dedicated party animals as they are clustered around easily the biggest attraction in the city – the world-renowned Walking Street. Under the glow of the Hollywood-style “Pattaya City” sign is the heart of the biggest and best nightlife on Thailand’s eastern seaboard. The area also has an impressive selection of large shopping malls and boutique stores to choose from, and some of the city’s first-class eateries.
While the range of South Pattaya hotels does include some big regional and international brands, the majority are boutique establishments catering for those who want to spend as much time partying as possible and are therefore less concerned about the facilities available at their accommodation. There are some other activities and attractions to the area – including Bali Hai Pier, which is a gateway to a wide range of water sports and the beautiful tropical islands nearby - for which staying at the big five-star resorts is the better option.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour