Hotels in Pattaya Hill boast some of the best views in the city. From their elevated position, they can see right over both Jomtien and Pattaya Beach as well as out to Koh Larn and the other nearby islands. Some of the low-rise properties near to the coastline – which include top international brands - do miss out on the 360-degree panorama, but make up for it with their proximity to Cosy Beach, which is amongst the finest stretches of sand in the region.
Other attractions close to Pattaya Hill hotels include the Pattaya Hill Viewpoint (home to a monument to Krom Luang Chumphon Khet Udomsak, the father of the Royal Thai Navy) and access to the Pattaya City sign, both of which offer excellent views across the city. This primarily cultural part of the city is also home to the 18-metre-tall Big Buddha statue, which watches over the area from nearly 100 metres above sea level. There are also one or two nightlife venues and some excellent restaurants around.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure