Hotels in Pattaya 3rd Road benefit from a little bit of peace and quiet, being away from the heavy traffic of the more popular tourist areas. Despite their distance from the beach and Walking Street, the area still has its own nightlife, with some highly-rated bars and clubs nearby. Resorts and hotels in this suburban setting can easily arrange transport to take you to anywhere in the city, so you need not miss a thing.
Pattaya 3rd Road hotels are mostly smaller boutique places, offering a more personal experience. Being away from the busy beachfront has the added advantage of also meaning that room prices are generally lower, as are the prices for food and drinks at the local entertainment establishments. Pattaya 3rd Road is also home to some very good restaurants as well as a fishing park, several golf driving ranges and other attractions.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure