Hotels in Outer Pattaya offer great opportunities for relaxation away from the hectic pace the city is known for while still remaining close enough to be able to access it at will. The Greater Pattaya area includes the ‘dark side’ of East Pattaya – so-named because of its relative lack of nightlife and street lighting – which contains a surprising number of golf courses, polo clubs and beautiful resorts in splendid isolation amongst the countryside of Thailand.
At the same time, Outer Pattaya hotels and resorts are close to some of the bigger attractions on the city’s outskirts, such as Pattaya Sheep Farm, Splashdown Water Park, Bira International Motor Racing Circuit and the Three Kingdoms Theme Park. There are also several opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors around Pattaya, including by Lake Mabprachan or the national park just a short drive to the north.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure