Outer Pattaya Hotels
All Hotels in Outer Pattaya
Hotels in Outer Pattaya offer great opportunities for relaxation away from the hectic pace the city is known for while still remaining close enough to be able to access it at will. The Greater Pattaya area includes the ‘dark side’ of East Pattaya – so-named because of its relative lack of nightlife and street lighting – which contains a surprising number of golf courses, polo clubs and beautiful resorts in splendid isolation amongst the countryside of Thailand.
At the same time, Outer Pattaya hotels and resorts are close to some of the bigger attractions on the city’s outskirts, such as Pattaya Sheep Farm, Splashdown Water Park, Bira International Motor Racing Circuit and the Three Kingdoms Theme Park. There are also several opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors around Pattaya, including by Lake Mabprachan or the national park just a short drive to the north.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour