Hotels in Na Jomtien offer an unbeatable balance between peaceful remoteness from the city while remaining conveniently close enough to enjoy the nightlife and other attractions Pattaya is well-known for. The area itself is dotted with some of the finest restaurants on the eastern seaboard as well as unique sights to see, such as Nong Nooch Botanical Gardens, Buddha Mountain and the Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark.
Many of the Na Jomtien hotels enjoy the white sands and clear waters of the area, with several of the prestigious five-star resorts being right on the beach – something which you cannot find in Pattaya or Jomtien as the Beach Road gets in the way in both cases. With boat charters available from the Ocean Marina complex, it is also possible to enjoy the stunning sands and beautiful coral reefs of the uninhabited Far Islands only a short trip away.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure