Hotels near Mike Shopping Mall give you immediate access to one of the most popular shopping malls in Pattaya. Mike Mall is unique among the shopping outlets in the city in so far as it specialises is cheaper wares, making it the ideal choice for bargain hunters. While there are a few brand-name outlets, most of the stores and stands within are independent traders, making a little like a more comfortable version of Pattaya’s numerous local markets. Uniquely, Mike Shopping Mall also has a public pool on the roof and is the home of the top tattoo artists and painters, located in Soi Art – a narrow alley alongside the mall.
Mike Shopping Mall hotels are also conveniently located in the heart of the city, with Central Festival Pattaya a short walk in one direction and Royal Garden Plaza in the other. The Soi Buakhao Market on Tuesdays and Fridays is also fairly close by, making the hotels listed below ideal for shopaholics. You will also find some of the city’s best nightlife, restaurants and, of course, Pattaya Beach itself all within easy reach.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
Hotels near Mike Shopping Mall