Hotels in Jomtien Beach offer a family-friendly seaside atmosphere unique to this part of Thailand’s eastern seaboard. The six-kilometre stretch of sandy shore is lined with palm trees, water sports activities, good restaurants and smart boutique hotels. It is not unusual to find people having great fun windsurfing, kitesurfing, jet-skiing, sailing, swimming and boating in the calm waters or playing volleyball at the courts by the beach which annually host major competitions.
With a quieter and more relaxed atmosphere than is available on Pattaya Beach, Jomtien Beach hotels and resorts are great for families with young children, where nightlife is less important than being close to some of the best attractions in the area, including the Colosseum Cabaret Show, Pattaya Park, Underwater World and Pattaya Floating Market. The beach is also much cleaner and safer than the one in Pattaya, with fewer wandering vendors and more relaxation.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure