Central Pattaya Hotels
Where to Stay in Central Pattaya
Hotels in Central Pattaya are great for people who want to be in the middle of the action. Pattaya's Central Road - known locally as "Pattaya Klang" - runs through the heart of the city, passing by several large malls and shopping centres, with Royal Garden Plaza, Mike Shopping Mall, Central Festival, Central Center and the Made In Thailand Night Bazaar all within easy reach. It provides immediate access to everything from high street brands to bargain markets.
Central Pattaya is a lively, busy place. There are a number of great restaurants along the road as well as bars, boutique shops and massage parlours. At one end of Pattaya Klang, you have direct access to Sukhumvit Road which brings you in from the airport and can take you to any of the major attractions in the area. At the other end, Central Pattaya Hotels are a short journey from Pattaya Beach, with its great array of daytime activities and nightlife.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
All Hotels in Central Pattaya