Mercure Hotel in Pattaya
Pleasing mix of Thai Hospitality and Affordable Comfort0Read More
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
Rooms in Mercure are on the small side but thanks to shrewd touches of Southeast Asian style and a pleasing red and gold colour scheme, rooms feel cheery and not at all cramped. Superior and Deluxe rooms measure around 28 sqm and have a flat screen TV and a private balcony. Although the hotel is located behind Pattaya 2nd Road, front-facing rooms on the top floors have partial views of the ocean and back-facing rooms all have views of the pool area.
The most impressive thing about Mecure Pattaya Hotel is how they have maximised all available space to incorporate a complete range of amenities including a gym, business centre, and several restaurants. The swimming pool was renovated in mid-2012 and feels bright and airy, another example of how they have maximized all the available space. The spa is prominently placed next to the pool on one side and the bar in on the other and is housed in a traditional styled Thai house, with a sweeping roof that is brightly lit with fairy lights at night. They offer a range of massages and treatments at reasonable prices. There are five different options for eating or drinking in Mercure Pattaya, with European, Thai and Chinese food all available and on evenings there is an excellent value al fresco buffet priced at 599 baht for seafood or 300 for only meat.
With cheery staff, a full range of amenities and the security of the Accor brand, the Mercure Hotel is among the very best hotels of its class. The hotel makes excellent use of the space available and feels like a miniature resort within walking distance of the beach and popular attractions such as Central Festival shopping mall and the infamous Walking Street.
- Location: 484 Moo 10, Pattaya 2nd Rd, Soi 15 Pattaya City
- Tel: 66 (0) 38 42 50 50
View Mercure Pattaya Hotel in a larger mapRate This Place: ( votes)
You May Also Like