Horizon Rooftop Bar and Restaurant at Hilton Pattaya Hotel offers the most sophisticated space in the whole city in which to enjoy a premium cocktail or even some excellent fusion cuisine. Spread out expansively across the 34th floor, this breezy rooftop bar in Pattaya has a 360 degree panoramic view of Pattaya City and the endless ocean.
There are two sections to Horizon Rooftop Bar and Restaurant: an enclosed dining area with an open kitchen and floor-to-ceiling glass windows, and an even larger rooftop terrace that is styled with dimmed, neon blue lights to create a futuristic vibe; however, the large sofas spread around makes it easy to sit back, chill out and soak up the incredible view. Surfing and snowboard videos are projected onto the back wall of the terrace, although most people’s attention is squarely on the dramatic view. Open from 17:00 to 01:00, there is a buy-one-get-one-free deal on cocktails until 19:00 so get there early to take advantage of the great offer and get the best sofas out on the terrace.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
The bar staff here really know their cocktails and there is a sufficient list of classics and signatures drinks to choose from. Although it’s not the longest drinks menu, you can be assured of quality liquor and well balanced concoctions. Longstanding favourites such as caipirinha and long island ice tea are expertly mixed and muddled, while the Horizon signature range includes the bar’s own take on a Singapore classic called Pattaya Sling and the sweet and fruity A Tribute to Yello, made with vodka, triple sec, lime juice and passion fruit.
Prices for cocktails start from 270 baht, up to 1,550 baht for the special Horizon 8 Shot Tower of all the signature cocktails – perfect for a group to share.
Horizon Rooftop Bar is surely the best spot in town to be at sunset when the sun sinks slowly into the sea, before the sky fades and Pattaya’s famed nightlife comes alive far below. To get there, enter the Hilton Pattaya Hotel (next to Central Festival shopping mall) and take the elevator up to the lobby on the 7th floor, and then a separate elevator up to the rooftop.
Horizon Rooftop Bar and Restaurant at Hilton Pattaya Hotel
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 01:00
- Location: 34th Floor, Hilton Pattaya Hotel, Beach Road on the corner of Soi 9 (above Central Festival Pattaya shopping mall)
- Tel: +66 (0) 38 253 000