Where and What to Eat in Pattaya
The range of restaurants in Pattaya is fantastic. The selection includes a cornucopia of national cuisines and a full spectrum of prices. Enjoy Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, British, American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Indian, French, Italian, German, and even Scandinavian dishes, with first-rate ingredients, sublime preparations and unbelievable value to be found.
The settings of these Pattaya restaurants are equally varied and unique. Eat like a local from the vendors on the street or enjoy the breath-taking beach views from the highest floors of the city’s tallest buildings; taste the freshest seafood, caught by local fishing communities, right on the beach or savour sumptuous surroundings in the finest dining rooms. There's so much variety that you will be spoilt for choice.
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour
- Alcazar Show (VIP Seat) + Transfer
- Nongnooch Garden Show + Lunch + Elephant Ride 20 mins
- Pattaya Tiger Zoo incl. lunch
- Alangkarn Show + Buffet Dinner
- Underwater World Pattaya Exclude Transfer
- Samet Island include Lunch
- Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Koh Si Chang include Lunch
- Tiffany Cabaret Show
Most Popular Restaurants in Pattaya
All Hotels in Pattaya Beach Road