Where and What to Eat in Pattaya
The range of restaurants in Pattaya is fantastic. The selection includes a cornucopia of national cuisines and a full spectrum of prices. Enjoy Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, British, American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Indian, French, Italian, German, and even Scandinavian dishes, with first-rate ingredients, sublime preparations and unbelievable value to be found.
The settings of these Pattaya restaurants are equally varied and unique. Eat like a local from the vendors on the street or enjoy the breath-taking beach views from the highest floors of the city’s tallest buildings; taste the freshest seafood, caught by local fishing communities, right on the beach or savour sumptuous surroundings in the finest dining rooms. There's so much variety that you will be spoilt for choice.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour