MAYA Music Festival in Pattaya
Pattaya Dance Music Festival (17-18 February 2017)0
The MAYA Music Festival in Pattaya combines Thai traditions and culture with western dance music to create one of the largest and most popular music festivals in Thailand. It features two striking stages with big-name DJs spinning Electro House, Progressive House, Trance and Pop music on one and local live bands playing on the other.
After a successful debut in Bangkok in 2015, the festival moved to its home just north of Pattaya in 2016. It is held in mid-February each year, with the third such event taking place on Friday 17 and Saturday 18 February 2017. Headlining on the EDM stage this year will be Tiësto, Dash Berlin, Don Diablo, Vicetone and others while the live stage will see performances by Thaitanium, Potato, Da Endorphine, Big Ass and more.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
The iconic centrepiece of the MAYA Music Festival in Pattaya is the 26-metre-tall stage resembling the monkey king of Thai legend – Hanuman. Part of the concept behind the festival is the preservation and showcasing of ancient Thai art by combining it with popular modern music – a blend it pulls off very successfully.
Ticket prices start at 3,500 baht for a 2-day early bird pass, but there are only 1,000 of them available. After that, the prices go up to about 4,500 baht each and all the way up to 200,000 baht for the VVIP Platinum Table (for 10 people) passes, giving you the best possible view, a private entry line, private bar and private toilet, among other perks.
MAYA Music Festival
- Opening Hours: 15:00 – 02:00
- Location: Krathing Lai Junction, Banglamung, about 10 km north of Pattaya
- Tel: +66 (0)85 225 9225
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/mayamusicfest
You May Also Like