The MAYA Music Festival in Pattaya combines Thai traditions and culture with western dance music to create one of the largest and most popular music festivals in Thailand. It features two striking stages with big-name DJs spinning Electro House, Progressive House, Trance and Pop music on one and local live bands playing on the other.
After a successful debut in Bangkok in 2015, the festival moved to its home just north of Pattaya in 2016. The iconic centrepiece of the MAYA Music Festival in Pattaya is the 26-metre-tall stage resembling the monkey king of Thai legend – Hanuman. Part of the concept behind the festival is the preservation and showcasing of ancient Thai art by combining it with popular modern music – a blend it pulls off very successfully.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
Ticket prices start at 3,500 baht for a 2-day early bird pass, but there are only 1,000 of them available. After that, the prices go up to about 4,500 baht each and all the way up to 200,000 baht for the VVIP Platinum Table (for 10 people) passes, giving you the best possible view, a private entry line, private bar and private toilet, among other perks.
MAYA Music Festival
- Opening Hours: 15:00 – 02:00
- Location: Krathing Lai Junction, Banglamung, about 10 km north of Pattaya
- Tel: +66 (0)85 225 9225
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/mayamusicfest