Travel and Local Information Guide
The Pattaya information below will give you a comprehensive guide to everything you need to know in order to get the most out of your time in Thailand’s Fun City. If you are thinking of booking your holiday here, you should definitely start on this page. Check out what time of year offers the best weather or the most exciting festivals, plan your journey there and see where the important amenities are located.
Fortunately, Pattaya is easy to get to and even easier to get around. It has its own small airport nearby and is an easy two-hour journey from Suvarnabhumi Airport, without the need to drive through Bangkok. Once in the city, it uses a very simple grid network of roads, with various public transport options available. As you will see from our information about Pattaya, the weather is at its best around December and January.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour