Pattaya Area Guides
Everything you Need to Know about Pattaya Area
In our Pattaya Area Guide, we break down the rapidly-growing city into its component parts, enabling you to explore the unique attributes and attractions of each. The sprawling conurbation was once nothing more than a collection of small fishing villages and each area still retains its own identity and its own name, including Jomtien in the south, Naklua in the north and Pattaya City in the middle, with the so-called “dark side” of East Pattaya growing in popularity.
No guide to Pattaya would be complete without also exploring the islands nearby, including the Near Islands of Koh Larn, Koh Khrok and Koh Sak and the Far Islands such as Koh Phai, Koh Man Wichai and the beautiful Koh Rin. These islands are all accessible from either Bali Hai Pier or Ocean Marina.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour