Pattaya Area Guides
Everything you Need to Know about Pattaya Area
In our Pattaya Area Guide, we break down the rapidly-growing city into its component parts, enabling you to explore the unique attributes and attractions of each. The sprawling conurbation was once nothing more than a collection of small fishing villages and each area still retains its own identity and its own name, including Jomtien in the south, Naklua in the north and Pattaya City in the middle, with the so-called “dark side” of East Pattaya growing in popularity.
No guide to Pattaya would be complete without also exploring the islands nearby, including the Near Islands of Koh Larn, Koh Khrok and Koh Sak and the Far Islands such as Koh Phai, Koh Man Wichai and the beautiful Koh Rin. These islands are all accessible from either Bali Hai Pier or Ocean Marina.
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour
- Alcazar Show (VIP Seat) + Transfer
- Nongnooch Garden Show + Lunch + Elephant Ride 20 mins
- Pattaya Tiger Zoo incl. lunch
- Alangkarn Show + Buffet Dinner
- Underwater World Pattaya Exclude Transfer
- Samet Island include Lunch
- Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Koh Si Chang include Lunch
- Tiffany Cabaret Show
Most Popular Places in Pattaya
All Hotels in Pattaya Beach Road