Pattaya’s most exciting aquarium, Underwater World brings a slice of the deep ocean on shore in a series of exhibits that take you from the sandy beaches to shallow rock pool teeming with colourful reefs to the open ocean where predators and prays swim side by side.
Enjoy the live feeding shows and watch real-time action as you progress down the 100-metre acrylic tunnel, with all the brilliantly coloured creatures plying the waters above and all around you. Discover the riches of the world’s deep ocean, and you will be amazed at how much you learn in one entertaining hour.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
Underwater World features some 2,500 marine animals, comprising more than 200 species from the region as well as overseas, including sharks, sea otters, stingray and rare shovelnose ray – a hybrid between a shark and stingray. The journey begins at the ‘Touch Pool’, where you can feel the skin of bamboo sharks, sea cucumbers, turtles, blue-spotted stingrays, starfish and lobsters.
The reef tank showcases colourful reefs, corals and the symbiosis of undersea plants, anemones and fish. From here, the underground water tunnel opens into the depths of the marine world. Meet the sharks, stingrays, hovelnose rays, giant groupers and a host of predators and prays that inhabit the ocean’s depths. The Ship Wreck Tank at the end of the tunnel houses a collection of fish found just off Pattaya’s shores.
Apart from the aquarium section, the live feeding shows are great fun, especially for children. The shark and ray feeding draws the biggest crowd, so does the otter tank. Check the feeding schedule if you don’t want to miss out on the fun.
Pattaya Underwater World
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 18:00
- Location: 22/22 Moo 11, Sukhumvit Road, Jomtien
- Tel: +66 (0)38 756 879