Pattaya Sheep Farm is a family-friendly attraction located by the Pattaya-Chonburi Highway, on the outskirts of town. With an almost cartoonish farmyard look, it is home to an impressive menagerie of cute and cuddly creatures. There is also a small fairground, a Dutch-style windmill, a great restaurant and even a small floating market, providing a wide range of activities for the whole family to enjoy.
The extremely popular farm mostly caters to young children, who get in for free (if they are under 110cm), while adults need to pay 50 baht entry. It is essentially a large petting zoo, with sheep, goats, donkeys, ponies, pigs, rabbits and alpacas among the more fluffy residents. Equally adorable are the tortoises, parrots, peacocks, turkeys, buffalo and others, all of which live in a charming, picturesque setting right out of TV shows like Little House on the Prairie.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
The Barn Steak House is situated right in the middle of Pattaya Sheep Farm. Open from 10:30 to 20:00, the signature dish is, somewhat ironically, lamb chop. Barbecue pork ribs and steak sandwiches are also popular choices. The quality of the dishes is excellent, even if it is a little odd to be dining on lamb having just been petting one.
The Pattaya Sheep Farm Floating Market features a modest selection of stores and stalls selling clothing, accessories and souvenirs, as well as some snacks and drinks. Boat rides around the little lake the market is positioned on are also available. For those who want a bit more excitement, you can also navigate the water from the inside of a zorb ball.
Although this attraction is particularly popular with local Thais, the signs are mostly in English and the majority of the staff are multi-lingual, making it easily accessible for overseas tourists, too. It is a great place for selfie-takers, with many unique photo opportunities available, not least of which is sharing a pose with a cuddly sheep or friendly goat.
Pattaya Sheep Farm
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 19:00
- Location: 73/8 Moo 3, off Highway 7, Naklua
- Tel: +66 (0)92 321 6718
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/PattayaSheepFarm