Pattaya Elephant Village
What to See in Pattaya0
Delight in a wide range of shows and demonstrations such as elephant training techniques, bathing, traditional roundup methods and the highlight with a war elephant. The Elephant Village was opened in 1973 as a home for former working elephants, and they are in the full time care of the camp’s experienced mahouts.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
Once a day, the elephants entertain visitors in a series of shows and also stand by for the elephant ride around the village’s forested landscape. Depending on the type of ticket you purchase at entry, you can choose to watch the 90-minute elephant show only (at 14:30 daily) or combine the show with an elephant trekking tour (1 hour) of the village and surrounding countryside. There’s also the third option which combines the elephant trekking tour with rafting and a ride on an ox cart (3.5 hours). The trekking tours follow a pre-set schedule, so it’s a good idea to call ahead to check the departure time.
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 17:30
- Location: Phonpraphanimit Road, off Sukhumvit Road at Km. 145 (between North and Central Pattaya)
- Tel: +66(0)38 249818
You May Also Like