Ocean Marina Yacht Club near Pattaya is among the largest marinas in Asia, with plans for continued growth as the 380 floating berths fill up. It is also home to a four-star hotel, a luxury condo development, daily tours and excursions and a number of popular events.
Located about 10 km south of Pattaya, its distinctive twin towers are impossible to miss on the western side of Sukhumvit Road. The northern tower is home to the Ocean Portofino condominium while the southern one is the hotel, which boasts indoor and outdoor pools, a choice of fine dining restaurants and bars, grand meeting/banquet rooms and 51 high-quality nautical-themed guestrooms.
Ocean Marina Yacht Club is the home port for a large number of boat charter and cruise trip companies, including the unique Admirallica pirate-themed cruise. This and the other Island Cruises in Pattaya take full advantage of the ideal location of the marina, which is conveniently close to some of the most stunning tropical islands around. Prices for trips vary from company to company. The marina itself owns five yachts, which are available for private charter and range from a 26-foot catamaran up to a 48-foot luxury motor yacht.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
As well as the floating berths, the marina has extensive hardstanding. Travelifts can move anything up to 75-ton vessels into the waters of the marina, which are perfectly still thanks to a 1.5 km wave breaker. Boat owners can also take advantage of on-site boat building yards, sailmakers and chandlery, among other facilities. The marina is particularly popular for sailing as the nearby sea conditions are close to perfect all year, with consistent winds and few big waves.
While Ocean Marina Yacht Club hosts minor sailing races throughout the year (at least one every month), there are two major events to look out for. The Top of the Gulf Regatta in early-May is the only mutli-class sailing event in Southeast Asia and sees the marina filled with keelboats, ocean multihulls, one-design Platus, beach catamarans, dinghies and Optimisits. The Ocean Marina Pattaya Boat Show in late-November features over 18,500 sqm of exhibition space devoted to luxury lifestyle products.
Ocean Marina Yacht Club
- Opening Hours: All day
- Location: 274/1-9 Moo 4, Sukhumvit Road, Na Jomtien
- Tel: +66 (0)3 823 7311-15
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/oceanmarinayachtclub