Love Art Park Pattaya is a huge sculpture exhibition with a rather erotic theme (this is Pattaya, after all). Situated south of the city, close to the Phoenix Golf Club and Ocean Marina Yacht Club, the 49,000sqm park is so dedicated to the artistic merits of the human body that even the footpaths and central pond are in the shape of a fairy-winged woman.
The majority of the more than 150 sculptures and installations in the park are rather risqué in nature and not really family-friendly. For adults, however, they are impressive and often humorous visualisations of the nature of love and eroticism. The exhibits are illuminated in the evenings in a striking manner, making it particularly advisable to visit after sunset.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
The park opened in October 2015, with the sculptures created over the course of two years by a large selection of artists under the supervision of Song Seo of Korea, himself an experienced sculptor. Seo believes that art should be more directly accessible to people, providing what he calls “arttainment”, which is why almost all of the exhibits can be interacted with, up to and including climbing on them, making for some very memorable holiday photos.
Love Art Park Pattaya also hosts the Purmoe Art Space, which is an interior gallery with regular special exhibitions, also generally focussing on the human form and interactions. This has included works by local photographs as well as performance arts, creative installations and even workshops in clay sculpting.
Entry to Love Art Park Pattaya costs 500 baht for adults and, if you’re prepared to answer a lot of awkward questions from them, kids can get in for 200 baht. The park can be found by heading south from Pattaya along Sukhumvit Road, turning left onto Na Jomtien Soi 13, turning left when the road forks and then turning right as you pass Wat Santitrawat.
Love Art Park
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: 129/5-7 Moo 8, Na Jomtien
- Tel: +66 (0)3 823 7710
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/LoveArtParkPattaya