Freefall Thailand is a high-quality dropzone south of Pattaya. The custom-built and well-maintained Pacific Aerospace P-750 aircraft can carry 17 skydivers up to 14,000 ft over the course of about 13 minutes. You then get to experience about 60 seconds of thrilling freefall on your way back down to the airfield near Rayong, with great views of the surrounding countryside along the way.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
Freefall Thailand Packages
Run by experienced operators and extreme sports enthusiasts, Freefall Thailand uses brand new equipment and custom-built facilities to provide the safest possible experience. For first-time jumpers, you will get a short training session before taking the leap in a tandem jump with an instructor, as well as a cameraman if you choose one of the photography packages. Prices start at 9,180 baht per person, if you book online for a group of five or more.
Experienced jumpers with valid USPA C-licenses or above (or equivalent) and at least 500 jumps to their name can use the excellent facilities for significantly less. A ticket up to 14,000 ft will cost just 1,100 baht, and you can save more by buying up to 50 tickets in advance. Professional canopy packing services are available, as are wingsuits.
- Opening Hours: 09:30 – 17:00
- Address: 77 Moo 7, Neun Kho, Klaeng, near Rayong
- Tel: +66 (0)80 542 2266, +66 (0)96 757 9227
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/freefallthailand
- Price Range: From 9,180 baht for first-time jumpers