What to See and Do in Pattaya
Pattaya attractions naturally begin with partying, but there are plenty of other diversions around to enjoy during the daylight hours or if you need a break from the neon lights and loud music of the world-famous Walking Street. Equally renowned are the city’s numerous cabaret shows and Nong Nooch Botanical Gardens while the beautiful Sanctuary of Truth is one of the most iconic landmarks on Thailand's eastern seaboard and well worth a visit.
Other attractions in Pattaya include offbeat museums, majestic temples, brutal boxing, breath-taking viewpoints, quirky shopping centres, thrilling waterparks and more besides. Check out our reviews below to see the country’s first this, the region’s only that and the world’s largest the other!
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour