What to See in Pattaya
Pattaya attractions naturally begin with partying, but there are plenty of other diversions around to enjoy during the daylight hours or if you need a break from the neon lights and loud music of the world-famous Walking Street. Equally renowned are the city’s numerous cabaret shows and Nong Nooch Botanical Gardens while the beautiful Sanctuary of Truth is one of the most iconic landmarks on Thailand's eastern seaboard and well worth a visit.
Other attractions in Pattaya include offbeat museums, majestic temples, brutal boxing, breath-taking viewpoints, quirky shopping centres, thrilling waterparks and more besides. Check out our reviews below to see the country’s first this, the region’s only that and the world’s largest the other!
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour
- Alcazar Show (VIP Seat) + Transfer
- Nongnooch Garden Show + Lunch + Elephant Ride 20 mins
- Pattaya Tiger Zoo incl. lunch
- Alangkarn Show + Buffet Dinner
- Underwater World Pattaya Exclude Transfer
- Samet Island include Lunch
- Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Koh Si Chang include Lunch
- Tiffany Cabaret Show
All Hotels in Pattaya Beach Road