Ocean Marina Pattaya Boat Show 2016
Luxury Lifestyle Show – 24-27 November 20160
The annual Ocean Marina Pattaya Boat Show is one of the largest boat and luxury lifestyle events in Thailand, attracting over 5,000 visitors every year. Featuring 22 yachts and 87 booths spanning 18,522 sqm of exhibition space, it showcases the finest in luxury watercraft, property, automobiles and more – everything you need to live the high life in Pattaya.
Although not the largest such exposition in the country (that honour goes to PIMEX in Phuket), it is very close behind in terms of visitor numbers and sheer scale. It attracts big-name exhibitors such as Princess, Azimut, Multihull Solutions and Simpson Marine which, along with the fine wine vendors and the supercars on display, creates an atmosphere of luxury and leisure.Read More
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
The exhibition space at Ocean Marina Pattaya Boat Show consists primarily of the first couple of rows of berths at Asia’s biggest marina, divided into four zones according to the size of the vessel, which can be as high as 119m. The booths are set up along the waterfront, between the boats and the equally luxurious Ocean Marina Yacht Club hotel.
Entry to the show is free and there are daily free yacht cruises and trial trips in kayaks and paddle boats available. Each day of the event also features a special food and drinks festival from 11:00 to 21:00, with live bands playing. The opening ceremony, from 15:00 on the first night, is considered one of the major social occasions of the year in Pattaya.
Ocean Marina Pattaya Boat Show
- Opening Hours: Free entry
- Location: Ocean Marina Yacht Club, Na Jomtien
- Tel: +66 (0)2 661 6800
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/oceanmarinapattayaboatshow
You May Also LikeRate This Place: ( votes)