There are several different operations offering go-karting in Pattaya but Easy Karts is easily best, with a choice of karts, safety gear and a professional set-up to please any potential speed king (or queen). Located a few hundred metres from Bali Hai pier, the racetrack is easy to find and, with two separate tracks of varying difficulty, is the largest in Thailand.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
There are many pleasing elements that sets Easy Karts above its competition: the karts are all well built and maintained, international standard safety helmets are provided and all lap times are recorded and displayed on monitors which helps to create an authentic racing environment. There is also a central viewing deck with unobstructed views of both tracks that offers great angles for photos. All races last for eight minutes whether you choose the Beginner Track or the Racing Track.
The Beginner Track is 350m in length and combines some left and right hand curves to keep things interesting. There are three karts to choose from: the low speed, 100cc kart has a top speed of 25 km/h and is available to anyone seven years old or above, the 160cc kart has a maximum speed of 40 km/h for teenagers and adults and also available is a 200cc, two-person kart which has a top speed of 35km/h. The price of one race is between 500 and 800 baht, depending on your choice of kart.
The Racing Track is 800m in length and is an obvious step up in difficulty, consisting of a few sweeping curves with two long straights for speed demons to really test the 270cc kart that has a top speed of 70km/h. It also features a couple of tight, tricky corners to test a driver’s technical ability. The Racing Track is open to adults and teenagers from age 15 and above. Pricing is slightly different for this course, with no single race option available. Instead, racers must choose from a range of packages, starting from a two race package for 1,300 baht, and going up to a 20 race package for 7,000 baht. Race tickets are valid for three months and larger ticket purchases include a free Easy Kart T-shirt.
- Opening Hours: 10:00-01:00
- Location: Next to Bali Hai Pier, Easy Go Kart Track Pattaya, South Pattaya, Chalermphrakiat Rd.
- Price Range: 500 – 800 baht per eight minute race