Admirallica: Pirate-themed Cruise in Pattaya
Thailand’s Only Pirate Ship Tour!0
Admirallica Cruise is your new excuse to get silly on the high seas of Pattaya. Board what is Thailand’s first and only pirate ship and enjoy a full day’s cruise around Pattaya Bay every Saturday. The action-packed pirate tour includes breakfast, a buffet lunch and speedboat detours to Koh Rin, Koh Ped and Monkey Island where you’ll enjoy a host of swashbuckling games and activities such as snorkeling, swimming and fishing. There’s even time for a disco foam party in the afternoon as the mighty galleon sets sail back to the shores of Pattaya.
The Admirallica’s ‘Treasure Hung Pirate’s Day Tour’ heads out every Saturday from Ocean Marina Yacht Club at 10:00 and arrives back at 17:30. The price (with everything included) is 1,600 baht for adults, 800 baht for 7 to 12-year-olds and children under 7 board for free!
Booking: Call 092-721-0005 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
The Admirallica ship itself – while appearing like something out of 16th century Tudor England – is actually newly built by a team of New Zealand engineers, ensuring maximum safety and comfort for guests.
Accommodating up to 160 people, the three decks feature a sit down area for meals, a lounge, dance floor, DJ booth, bar and six onboard toilets. The pirate theme hasn’t only been spared for the outside either, with wooden interiors, rope ladders and crow’s nests on top.
Admirallica Cruise:EVERY SATURDAY - TREASURE HUNT PIRATE'S DAY TOUR
- 10.00am - Greet at Ocean Marina Yacht Club
- 10.30am – Departing Ocean Marina. Safety instructions.
- 10.45am – Breakfast (choices of tea and coffee, donuts or boiled eggs)
- 11.00am – Pirate show
- 12.00am – Boarding instructions for speed boat to Koh Rin
- 12.15am – Boarding speed boat to visit the island (activities include snorkeling, swimming, fishing, and a treasure hunt).
- 2.00pm – Pick up from the island, back to Admirallica. Lunch - international buffet.
- 2.30pm – Departing for Koh Ped Island for some pirate games on the sand.
- 3.30pm – Boarding speed boat to visit Monkey Island.
- 4.30pm – Disco with foam party
- 5.30pm – Arrive at Ocean Marina.
Price of ticket: 1,600 baht for adult, 800 baht for children 7 to 12 years, children under 7 years - FREE!
The Admirallica ship is also a great venue in Pattaya for private parties, including birthdays, team building, corporate events, weddings and anniversaries. For special prices, find the details below:Rate This Place: ( votes)