Admirallica has relocated to Phuket.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
The Admirallica ship itself – while appearing like something out of 16th century Tudor England – is actually newly built by a team of New Zealand engineers, ensuring maximum safety and comfort for guests.
Accommodating up to 160 people, the three decks feature a sit down area for meals, a lounge, dance floor, DJ booth, bar and six onboard toilets. The pirate theme hasn’t only been spared for the outside either, with wooden interiors, rope ladders and crow’s nests on top.
- 10.00am - Greet at Ocean Marina Yacht Club
- 10.30am – Departing Ocean Marina. Safety instructions.
- 10.45am – Breakfast (choices of tea and coffee, donuts or boiled eggs)
- 11.00am – Pirate show
- 12.00am – Boarding instructions for speed boat to Koh Rin
- 12.15am – Boarding speed boat to visit the island (activities include snorkeling, swimming, fishing, and a treasure hunt).
- 2.00pm – Pick up from the island, back to Admirallica. Lunch - international buffet.
- 2.30pm – Departing for Koh Ped Island for some pirate games on the sand.
- 3.30pm – Boarding speed boat to visit Monkey Island.
- 4.30pm – Disco with foam party
- 5.30pm – Arrive at Ocean Marina.
Price of ticket: 1,600 baht for adult, 800 baht for children 7 to 12 years, children under 7 years - FREE!
The Admirallica ship is also a great venue in Pattaya for private parties, including birthdays, team building, corporate events, weddings and anniversaries.