What to Do & Where to Go at Night in Bangkok
Nightlife in Bangkok has evolved over the years, with the emphasis now firmly on swanky rooftop bars, lively nightclubs and hip cocktail bars. The Thai capital now has so much more to offer than just the adult-themed fun of Patpong, Nana and Soi Cowboy.
Any discussion of nightlife in Bangkok can’t ignore the party scene at Khao San Road, or the more laidback Soi Rambuttri next door, whilst Thonglor across town seems to have a trendy new bar opening up every week. Clubbers in Bangkok are spoilt for choice too, with big names on Sukhumvit, Silom and the gauntlet of superclubs at RCA all packed-out with tourists and locals most nights of the week.
Below, you’ll find all the latest openings, as well as our comprehensive range of Top 10 Nightlife in Bangkok guides for each area of the city.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour