What to Do & Where to Go at Night in Bangkok
Nightlife in Bangkok has evolved over the years, with the emphasis now firmly on swanky rooftop bars, lively nightclubs and hip cocktail bars. The Thai capital now has so much more to offer than just the adult-themed fun of Patpong, Nana and Soi Cowboy.
Any discussion of nightlife in Bangkok can’t ignore the party scene at Khao San Road, or the more laidback Soi Rambuttri next door, whilst Thonglor across town seems to have a trendy new bar opening up every week. Clubbers in Bangkok are spoilt for choice too, with big names on Sukhumvit, Silom and the gauntlet of superclubs at RCA all packed-out with tourists and locals most nights of the week.
Below, you’ll find all the latest openings, as well as our comprehensive range of Top 10 Nightlife in Bangkok guides for each area of the city.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance