Ladyboy shows offer some of the finest night-time entertainment in Bangkok with shows that are jam-packed with glitz, glam and a touch of humour. The performers are world-class and the draw-card for busloads of tourists every night. We have selected some of the most popular Bangkok's cabaret shows for you. Most have at least 2 shows every night, and after the shows, you'd be able to take photographs of your favourite performers (generous tips are politely encouraged).
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Founded in 1988, Calypso Cabaret has long been hailed as one of the cabaret pioneers in Thailand. Located within Asiatique The Riverfront, Calypso Cabaret delivers extravagant Broadway-style shows, as well as Thai classical dance, a comical Geisha repertoire, and Chinese ballads. 2 showtimes take place every day, so it’s a good idea to book ahead as seats get filled up very quickly, especially on weekends.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7.30pm to 8.40pm and from 9pm to 10.10pm
- Location: Asiatique The Riverfront (Warehouse 3), 2194 Charoenkrung 72-76 Rd, Prayakrai, Bangkorlaem, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 688 1415
Playhouse Cabaret is a family-friendly ladyboy show in Bangkok, with stints in Phuket and Chiang Mai. While you’ll see plenty of feather boas and sequins, the hour-long show stands out from most transvestite cabarets as it emphasizes on showmanship (excuse the pun), with plenty of laugh-out-loud moments, instead of erotic dancing. There are over 10 separate acts, during which you’ll enjoy renditions of Christina Aguilera, Tina Turner, Michael Jackson, Swan Lake, and a comedy compere who keeps the laughs coming.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 8pm to 9.10 and from 9.30pm to 10.40pm
- Location: Shanghai Mansion Bangkok, 479 481 Yaowarat Rd, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 221 2140
Golden Dome Cabaret
Golden Dome Cabaret is an hour-long ladyboy show in Bangkok’s Ratchada area. The theatre hosts 4 shows a day (3pm, 4.30pm, 6.30pm and 8.15pm). The best way to get there is by taking the MRT to Sutthisan Station. From there, you can either catch a taxi or just walk to Sutthisan Road (which takes 10 to 15 minutes).
- Opening Hours: Daily from 3pm to 9.15pm
- Location: 252/5 Soi Ratchadaphisek 18, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 692 8214