Bangkok Go-Go Bars
Bangkok Hot Spots
Bangkok’s Go-Go Bars have earned worldwide notoriety thanks to the easy-going but adults-only entertainment that takes place. Go-Go bars typically follow a similar style, usually centred on taking a seat facing the central stage where skimpy bikini-clad pole dancers try their hardest to catch your eye. Sometimes there are as many as 40 dancers on stage, in their underwear…or less. Feel free to invite your favourite dancer/s to come have a drink with you.
Some go-go bars in Bangkok have live shows when strip-teases, body painting and imaginative uses of fruit can be expected. Go-Go bars are found in three main areas of the city: Soi Cowboy in Asok, Nana Plaza, and Soi Patpong in Silom. You will find flashing neon signs and sexy girls trying to entice you inside is consistent in every area, although there are subtle differences between each location which are explained in detail below.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer