Gay Massage & Sauna in Bangkok
Gay saunas in Bangkok are dotted around the city although the biggest concentration can be found in the Silom area.
You can enjoy a range of treatments at these discreet venues so if last night's partying and playing left you with sore muscles (or a bruised ego), why not take advantage of a world-famous Thai massage offered by skilled (and sexy) masseurs, or unwind at one of Asia's finest saunas? We promise you'll be treated like a king, or queen!
Some of these select gay saunas are open late into the night (or early morning, depending on which way you look at it), so you can pretty much choose your time to suit.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
A day spa and massage place for men. Situated amidst the quiet and peaceful surroundings of a garden-themed home, 66 Spa offers a range of massages and spa treatments including facials and body scrubs exclusively for men. Bookings recommended.
- Opening Hours: 13:00 - 23:00
- Location: 87 Sukhumvit Soi 13
- BTS: Asoke
- Tel: +66 (0)2 252 0866
Albury Men's Club
Albury Men's Club is a quiet upscale retreat far removed from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. A perfect place to just relax and take it easy. Take your pick from the many types of massage available (note that minimum tip for a masseur is 1,000 baht). Facilities include restaurant, bar, gym, steam room and private massage rooms. No admission charge.
- Opening Hours: 15:00 - 24:00
- Location: 71/1 Sukhumvit Soi 11
- BTS: Asoke
- Tel: +66 (0)2 255 8920
Re-energise your body and spirit at Arena, an upmarket massage and spa with large lounge area, luxury rooms and mirrored walls. Various massages and spa treatments are on offer. If you like your masseurs beefy and sinewy, this is the place for you.
- Opening Hours: from noon to midnight
- BTS: Chong Nonsi
- Tel: +66 (0)2 635 3645
GQ Men is a cosy converted house located in the discreet Soi Suan Phlu 6. Friendly and oh-so-cute masseurs have been trained to please you with a wide selection of massages and treatments.
- Opening Hours: Everyday, midday to midnight
- Location: 253/4 Soi Suan Phlu 6, South Sathorn Road
- Tel: +66 (0)2 677 5915
"No gay man can leave Bangkok without visiting Babylon", someone once declared. This is not an overstatement considering what Babylon has to offer. Sauna and steam room, dark area (to play hide and seek), restaurant, coffee shop, pool, weights room, barber shop, Internet and reading lounge, bars, and 'Barracks' are all slapped together into one very well-designed and trendy venue. Extremely popular among Thais, expats and visitors, so expect some congestion on weekends. Admission is 220 baht during the week and 250 baht on weekends and holidays. Regular events are hosted on different days of the week, so check the do check before you go.
- Opening Hours: Sun - Thurs 12:00 - 23:30, Fri - Sat 12:00 - 01:00
- Location: Soi Nantha (off Sathorn Soi 1), Sathorn Road
- MRT: Lumpini
- Tel: +66 (0)2 679 7985
Babylon's main competition, Chakran is known for its luxurious interior and well-equipped multi-story sauna complex with indoor pool, jacuzzi, spa and steam room, gym, mini theatre, café, cruising corridors, karaoke areas and other facilities. Particularly popular with Thais and Asian tourists. Admission is 230 baht Monday to Thursday, 250 baht Friday to Sunday.
- Opening Hours: 15:00 - 23:00 Daily
- Location: 32 Soi Ari 4, Phaholyothin Road
- BTS: Ari
- Tel: +66 (0)2 279 1359
Men Factory Sauna
This rough-and-tough style sauna offers full facilities, including saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzi, gym, Wi-Fi internet, private rooms, lounging area, roof garden and bar as well as day activities and night shows.
- Opening Hours: 14:00-18:00
- Location: Silom Soi 2/1 (opposite Silom Complex), next to G.O D. club
- BTS: Saladaeng
- Tel: +66 (0)2 632 8793
Similar to Babylon and Chakran but seems to attract mostly after-office locals. Trendy decoration with two rooftop terraces where you can lay underneath the stars. Now open until six in the morning on Saturdays, addicts can go somewhere else and then re-enter (30 baht fee applies).
- Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 17:00 - 24:00, Sat 15:00 - 06:00, Sun 15:00 - 24:00
- Location: Soi Pipat 2, Convent Road
- BTS: Surasak
- Tel: +66 (0)1 817 4073