A day spa and massage place for men. Situated amidst the quiet and peaceful surroundings of a garden-themed home, 66 Spa offers a range of massages and spa treatments including facials and body scrubs exclusively for men. Bookings recommended.
- Opening Hours: 13:00 - 23:00
- Location: 87 Sukhumvit Soi 13
- BTS: Asoke
- Tel: +66 (0)2 252 0866
Albury Men's Club
Albury Men's Club is a quiet upscale retreat far removed from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. A perfect place to just relax and take it easy. Take your pick from the many types of massage available. Facilities include restaurant, bar, gym, steam room and massage rooms. No admission charge.
- Opening Hours: 15:00 - 24:00
- Location: 71/1 Sukhumvit Soi 11
- BTS: Asoke
- Tel: +66 (0)2 255 8920
Re-energise your body and spirit at Arena, an upmarket massage and spa with large lounge area, luxury rooms and mirrored walls. Various massages and spa treatments are on offer.
- Opening Hours: from noon to midnight
- BTS: Chong Nonsi
- Tel: +66 (0)2 635 3645
GQ Men is a cosy converted house located in the discreet Soi Suan Phlu 6. Trained masseurs offer a wide selection of treatments.
- Opening Hours: Everyday, midday to midnight
- Location: 253/4 Soi Suan Phlu 6, South Sathorn Road
- Tel: +66 (0)2 677 5915
"No gay man can leave Bangkok without visiting Babylon", someone once declared. This is not an overstatement considering what Babylon has to offer. Sauna and steam room, restaurant, coffee shop, pool, weights room, barber shop, Internet and reading lounge, bars, and 'Barracks' are all slapped together into one very well-designed and trendy venue. Extremely popular among Thais, expats and visitors, so expect some congestion on weekends. Admission is 220 baht during the week and 250 baht on weekends and holidays. Regular events are hosted on different days of the week, so check the do check before you go.
- Opening Hours: Sun - Thurs 12:00 - 23:30, Fri - Sat 12:00 - 01:00
- Location: Soi Nantha (off Sathorn Soi 1), Sathorn Road
- MRT: Lumpini
- Tel: +66 (0)2 679 7985
Babylon's main competition, Chakran is known for its luxurious interior and well-equipped multi-story sauna complex with indoor pool, jacuzzi, spa and steam room, gym, mini theatre, café, karaoke areas and other facilities. Particularly popular with Thais and Asian tourists. Admission is 230 baht Monday to Thursday, 250 baht Friday to Sunday.
- Opening Hours: 15:00 - 23:00 Daily
- Location: 32 Soi Ari 4, Phaholyothin Road
- BTS: Ari
- Tel: +66 (0)2 279 1359
Men Factory Sauna
This rough-and-tough style sauna offers full facilities, including saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzi, gym, Wi-Fi internet, private rooms, lounging area, roof garden and bar as well as day activities and night shows.
- Opening Hours: 14:00-18:00
- Location: Silom Soi 2/1 (opposite Silom Complex), next to G.O D. club
- BTS: Saladaeng
- Tel: +66 (0)2 632 8793
Similar to Babylon and Chakran but seems to attract mostly after-office locals. Trendy decoration with two rooftop terraces where you can lay underneath the stars. Now open until six in the morning on Saturdays, so guests can choose to go somewhere else and then re-enter (30 baht fee applies).
- Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 17:00 - 24:00, Sat 15:00 - 06:00, Sun 15:00 - 24:00
- Location: Soi Pipat 2, Convent Road
- BTS: Surasak
- Tel: +66 (0)1 817 4073