Lesbian Venues in Bangkok
Compared to gay venues, the number of lesbian venues in Bangkokare somewhat scarce. However, there are a few hang-out spots where 'tom' can mingle with 'dee' and vice versa. Here are some of the lesbian-friendly venues...Read More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
At first glance, Balcony Bar may seem like a place exclusively for boys, but this establishment in fact welcomes anyone looking to have a great time! Nightly happy hours (17:30 to 20:00) are a main highlight. Truly a place to chill out, chat with old friends and make some new ones!
- Opening Hours: 17:30 - 02:00
- Location: Silom Soi 4
- Tel: +66 (0)2 235 5891
Lesla Night At Chit Chat Pub
Lesla is a rapidly growing lesbian community in Thailand. With an increasing number of people joining, Lesla decided to hold a weekly get-together every Saturday night in order to give their members a chance to meet and mingle. It's also the largest gathering of lesbians under one roof. The event varies according to each week's theme. Admission fee is 150 baht (one drink included).
- Opening Hours: Saturday, 19:00 onwards
- Location: Chit Chat Pub, Choke Chai 4 Soi 85, Lad Prao Road
- MRT: Lad Prao
- Tel: +66 (0)2 719 6419
Owned by a group of lesbians, Vega Caf- is a bar and restaurant combined. The atmosphere is casual and attracts mixed crowds. If you want to test your singing ability, a karaoke room is available upstairs. Live bands also play local and international favourites late at night. Friday and Saturday nights are packed with local 'tom' and 'dee' celebrities.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 02:00, closed on Sunday
- Location: Sukhumvit Soi 39
- MRT: Phrom Phong
- Tel: +66 (0)2 258 8273
Zeta, which opened recently at RCA, boasts the first and most authentic all-girl bar in town. No boys, gay men or even drag queens are allowed inside to spoil the fun. With its friendly atmosphere (all female staff) combined with modern decoration, Zeta is sure to be a big hit among young and trendy crowds. Zeta also features the Mr Sister band, which will keep you and your girlfriends entertained every night of the week!
- Opening Hours: 20:00 - 02:00, nightly
- Location: RCA Block C, Rama 9 Road
- Tel: +66 (0)6 039 3671