You Hunt, We Cook at Siam Paragon is a novel idea, which gives shoppers at Gourmet Market supermarket the option of shopping for their meal and then having an experienced chef cook it for you. The line of cooking stations are just beyond the check outs on the Basement floor of the luxury shopping mall in Siam. Each plate of food prepared for you costs from 100 baht.
The grand idea at You Hunt, We Cook is that you can purchase the specific ingredients you like then take them out to the waiting cooks who will make you something delicious in a matter of minutes. It’s perfect for visitors to Bangkok who might not have their own cooking facilities or just can’t be bothered to cook for themselves.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Surrounded by shoppers, gives you the chance to enjoy a taste of a five-star meal in the middle of a supermarket. If you prefer, You Hunt, We Cook have an extensive meat selection for you to choose from, but that’s really taking away the novel factor from this fun and immersive dining experience. You also have the option to tuck in at the quirky bar/restaurant area or take the meat home with you.
Not only can you choose to have your meat prepared to suit your taste, but you can also add a number of tasty side dishes, including pasta, ratatouille and potatoes, to your meat and perfectly-matched sauces (an additional 80 Baht), as well as seasoning options.
A slab of meat weighing 350 grams will set you back around 100 Baht to cook, anything that weighs more than 350 grams will cost 200 Baht to cook. The prices of the meat can vary massively depending on the quality and cut, and can be expensive, particularly for specialities such as the “Korat Wagyu” at 455 Baht for 350 grams.
You Hunt We Cook
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 21:00 daily
- Address: 968 Rama I Rd, Khwaeng Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330