Announced to headline
Tickets are available in three stages (Early Bird 2,200 baht, Pre-sale 2,500 baht and Regular 2,800 baht). Booking can be made via waterzonic.com.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Waterzonic 2015: Who’s Playing
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike - This Belgian/Greek duo needs little introduction, especially for those lucky enough to see them at last year’s
W&W - These Dutch DJs/producers are also no strangers to Bangkok, with this being their third visit to the Thai capital in the last two years (having already played at Together Festival and Road to Ultra). Their blend of Dutch house, progressive house and trance has put them at No. 14 spot on DJ Mag’s famed list too.
Dannic – Another Dutch progressive house DJ,
Goldfish & Blink – Representing Southeast Asia at
Good to know
• Like last year, there will be designated ‘wet’ and ‘dry’ zones as well as a VIP area with private bars and tables.
• Water-tight zip-lock bags will be available on the door to secure your valuables!
• Gates open at 16:00/18-years-old and above/valid ID required