Waterzonic 2015: Utopia
Dance Music Festival in Bangkok0
Waterzonic2015 returns to Bangkok this November for its second installment of EDM and water madness. Having made a splash down in the capital last year, the dance music festival will be held at the SCG Stadium on November 28, promising more of the same thing: giant water cannons, spectacular stage shows and some of the biggest DJs on the planet.
Announced to headline
Waterzonic2015 are Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, who together now hold No. 1 spot on DJ Magazine’s Top 100 list. Also booked into play are W&W, Dannicand Goldfish & Blink.
Tickets are available in three stages (Early Bird 2,200 baht, Pre-sale 2,500 baht and Regular 2,800 baht). Booking can be made via waterzonic.com.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Waterzonic 2015: Who’s Playing
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike - This Belgian/Greek duo needs little introduction, especially for those lucky enough to see them at last year’s
Waterzonicevent at the Rajamangala Stadium. They return to Bangkok in 2015 recently winning No.1spot on DJ Magazine’s prestigious Top 100 poll, having headlined pretty much every major dance festival out there including Ultra and Tomorrowland. Expect a mix of electro house, big room and EDM anthems.
W&W - These Dutch DJs/producers are also no strangers to Bangkok, with this being their third visit to the Thai capital in the last two years (having already played at Together Festival and Road to Ultra). Their blend of Dutch house, progressive house and trance has put them at No. 14 spot on DJ Mag’s famed list too.
Dannic – Another Dutch progressive house DJ,
Dannichas worked with some of the biggest names in the game such as Hardwell and Dyro. Ranking No.22 in the world, this will be Dannic’ssecond appearance in Bangkok.
Goldfish & Blink – Representing Southeast Asia at
Waterzonic, Malaysian duo Goldfish & Blink have been creating quite buzz around the local EDM scene after gaining attention from Hardwell’s label a couple of years back. Check out their hit ‘Here We Go Again” for a taste of things to come.
Good to know
Waterzonicis happening on Saturday 28 November 2015 at the SCG Stadium (home to Muangthong United Football Club) in Nonthaburi.
• Like last year, there will be designated ‘wet’ and ‘dry’ zones as well as a VIP area with private bars and tables.
• Water-tight zip-lock bags will be available on the door to secure your valuables!
• Gates open at 16:00/18-years-old and above/valid ID requiredRate This Place: ( votes)