WALK Rooftop at Centara Watergate is arguably the best bar in Pratunam. This rooftop bar lets you get a taste of the city’s upscale trendy nightlife, in a part of the city with not so many options for unwinding after a day of shopping in the markets and wholesale malls for which Pratunam is famous. This venue’s panoramic views and Thai-flavored cocktails are highly recommended.
WALK is located on the rooftop of the Centara Watergate Pavillion Hotel Bangkok. It is a five-minute taxi ride from the Chit Lom BTS Skytrain station, or a five-minute walk from the Ratchaprarop SRT Airport Rail Link station.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
WALK Rooftop Bar Bangkok is on the twenty-first floor of the Centara Watergate Pavillion, so it rises high above most of the other buildings in the area. The all-white furniture is suddenly transformed at sundown with mood lighting, and the resident DJ begins spinning his tracks at 22:00. Check out the interactive video wall, and don’t miss out on the Thai-inspired cocktails starting at 300 baht. The mixologist incorporates spices like Thai basil, ginger, chili, and lemongrass into his creations. Light snacks to nibble on include flaky samosas and crispy pork with chili sauce. If you are famished, you can head down to the restaurant Chili Hip, one floor below. There is a smart casual dress code up here so no singlets and flip flops, but a T-shirt and jeans is fine.
- Opening Hours: 17:00 - 01:00 (daily)
- MRT: Ratchaprarop
- BTS: Chit Lom
- Address: 567 Rachaprarop Road, Makkasan
- Tel: +66 (0)2 625 1234