Transmission Thailand is an iconic trance and electronic music festival that will premier in Bangkok on 10th March, 2017. Originally from Europe, this will be the first time that Transmission Festival will host an event in Asia and a number of trance icons will be gracing the stages to celebrate the inaugural event. Not less than 18 lasers (10 full color and 8 green) and hundreds of lighting fixtures will be combined with a Funktion One sound system for a cutting-edge audio visual dance event.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
The line-up includes trance and EDM legends Aly & Fila, Marcus Schulz, as well as world-renowned Dutch guru, Ferry Corsten presenting Gouyella, among others. It takes place at BITEC (Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre) on Sukhumvit Road, with direct access from Bang Na BTS Skytrain Station. The festival will be held in the brand new BITEC Hall 100 and it will be the very first dance event there - it was the only place in Bangkok that could fit the massive 23x44 metre wide stage.
Part of the notable Czech dance brand, Transmission Festival has previously hosted a festival in Australia, but this will be the first time for the 25-man team recreate the The Lost Oracle show on tour. More than ever before, this particular Bangkok show will be an audio-visual spectacle where sight and sound come together.
The lighting rig at Transmission Bangkok will be incredible, with 18 huge lasers brought all the way from Europe especially for this event. Expect ten 23W full colour and 8x8W green lasers combined with 347 lightning fixtures synced with many special effects, video mapping and stage performances by dancers and actors. The Lost Oracle show will make full use of the cutting-edge lighting, while the audio side of the party has been spared no expense either –The Funktion One Vero sound system has been shipped in from the UK.
The full line-up for Transmission Bangkok 2017 include: Markus Schulz, Ferry Corsten presents Gouryella, Aly & Fila, John O’Callaghan, Bryan Kearney, Omnia and Driftmoon. General admission tickets start from 2,800 baht.
- Location: BITEC Exhibition Centre
- BTS: Bang Na
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/events/1623514147961934/
- Price Range: 2,800 baht (tickets, if not sold out, will be available at the door)