The Strip Bangkok has resumed its popular snake dance show every Friday night and it’s the only one in the city. Dancing with a huge python around their necks, the stage show lasts for around 10 minutes and takes place several times throughout the night, every Friday night.
Located on Patpong Soi 2, The Strip is one of the first go go bars you will encounter if you walk from Silom. The layout of the bar is fairly typical of the go-go bars in Bangkok, with two levels of couches lined up along one side of the bar and stools running around the length of the central stage and a long bar towards the back. The stage is big enough for around 10 dancers.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
The dancers are very friendly and don’t need to be asked twice to come and have a drink with you. The level of English varies but is certainly higher than many bars of this type in Bangkok. Drinks are decent value here, with a beer costing 150 baht, a ladies drink 200 baht, and their excellent Old Fashioned cocktails 220 baht. There are promotions on most nights of the week, including 99 baht on all cocktails before 22:00 every weekday. As The Strip is one of the most popular bars in Patpong there is always a good energy and a welcoming vibe too, making for a fun experience if you are looking to experience a go-go bar in Bangkok.
Go Go Bar Snake Show
- Opening Hours: 19:00-03:00
- Location: Patpong Soi 2, Silom
- BTS: Sala Daeng
- Tel: +66 (0)81 920 8191