The Street shopping mall in Ratchada is part of the new breed of Bangkok lifestyle complexes, which offer shopping, dining and entertainment all under one roof. It opened in early 2016 following a complete refurbishment of the old Robinson Department Store, just a couple of minutes’ walk from Thailand Cultural Centre MRT Underground Station.
Inside you will find a host of stalls selling fashion, apparel and homeware, anchor stores from prominent Thai brands such as Wacoal, True, Watsons, World Camera, along with several health and beauty stores, Thai massage shops, a section selling technology and mobile phone accessories, and two floors of restaurants. On the top floor of The Street Shopping Mall is the exciting trampoline park from Australia, Bounce Bangkok.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
The products and services on offer here are targeted at the young Thai sector of the market, which means your money will go further than in Bangkok’s most famous shopping malls. To give you an idea, we saw several ladies fashion stores which sold every item at 200 baht!
Another selling point of The Street Ratchada is that the lower floors of the shopping mall are open 24 hours a day, particularly the dining section on the ground floor. 24 hour supermarket and café, Foodland, is proving most popular for late night visitors, although several other franchise restaurants are also open around the clock. In front of the mall are a selection of beer bars, selling towers of beer at local prices, with love music and Premier League football on weekends.
The Street Ratchada Shopping Mall
- Opening Hours: 24 hours a day
- MRT: Thailand Cultural Centre
- Address: 139 Ratchadaphisek Rd (2 minutes’ walk north of Thailand Cultural Centre MRT Underground Station)
- Tel: +66 (0)2 232 1999