The Street Ratchada Mall is a 24-hour lifestyle complex in Bangkok. It has hundreds of stalls selling fashion, apparel and homeware, along with anchor stores from prominent Thai brands, and extensive dining options.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of The Street Ratchada Mall in Bangkok
Some of the many stores you can find at The Street Ratchada Mall in Bangkok include Anello, True, Boots, Watsons Pharmacy, and World Camera. There are 4 floors dedicated to food, with franchise restaurants on the ground floor operating 24 hours a day.
In front of the mall, you'll find plenty of bars selling towers of beer at local prices. Some bars showcase live Premier League football matches on weekends.
The 2nd floor of the mall has a 24-hour fitness centre that's popular among office workers in the Ratchadapisek area. Let's Relax Spa can be found on the 3rd floor, where you can enjoy Thai massages at reasonable prices.
Good to know about The Street Ratchada Mall
Located in Ratchadapisek, The Street Ratchada Mall in Bangkok is 450 metres north of the Thailand Cultural Centre MRT Underground Station.
The Street Ratchada Mall in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: 24/7
- Location: 139 Ratchadaphisek Road, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
- MRT: Thailand Cultural Centre
- Tel: +66 (0)2 232 1999