Amazing Thailand Grand Sales 2016
June to August 2016 - Discount Shopping in Bangkok!0
If you love shopping in Bangkok then there is no better time to come than between June and August, when the Amazing Thailand Grand Sales take place. With shops offering fantastic discounts on clothes, jewellery and electrical goods, you can stock up on all your dream purchases at a fraction of the price. From 15 June 15 August 2015, many shops will get involved in the Thailand Amazing Grand Sale, from Bangkok shopping malls to small local business, but the discount rate will vary. You will also find plenty of offers on hotels, flights, activities and much more. The discounts range from 10% to 80%.
The Siam area in Bangkok, well-known for its fabulous shopping, will be at the forefront of the Amazing Thailand Grand Sales event. Siam Paragon, Siam Center, Siam Discovery and Gaysorn will all have sales during this period. Other shopping malls such as Emporium, Gaysorn and Central Chit Lom will also be running sales, in fact there won’t be anywhere in town where you can’t spot the red bag sign – signalling that this shop is taking part in the sale. You may even see them on small boutiques down quiet lanes.
During the Amazing Thailand Grand Sales well-known clothing brands will turn the entire stores over to sales products. This makes shopping a little more challenging, as stores will occasionally close their changing rooms and goods will be piled up rather than displayed on racks. But with discounts of up to 80% percent is it definitely worth investing some time to bag a bargain. There will also be special pop-up stands set up around shopping centres doing flash sales on certain clothing, sportswear and shoes.
Where to go for the Amazing Grand Sales 2015:
- Siam Paragon (BTS Siam) – Luxury Fashion and accessories
- Siam Center (BTS Siam) – Young fashion and Thai designer
- CentralWorld (BTS Chit Lom) – International mid-range brands
- Gaysorn (BTS Chit Lom) – International and Thai designer
- Amarin (BTS Chit Lom) – End of the Line discounts and sportswear
- Terminal 21 (BTS Asoke & MRT Sukhumvit) – Independent boutiques
- Emporium (BTS Phrom Pong) – Luxury Fashion
- Mega Bangna – Super Mall near Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Central Rama 9 (MRT Rama 9) – International mid-range brands