The Swing Bar at ChingCha Bangkok Hostel is a casual fifth floor rooftop bar with fantastic views. The name was inspired by the Giant Swing, the famous landmark of Bangkok Old Town, that you can see directly below the bar. ChingCha Bangkok Hostel and Swing Bar were designed to blend in with the authentic Thai atmosphere in the neighborhood, and it’s located in the heart of the Bangkok, within walking distance from several attractions such as the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha, Khaosan Road including several piers to enjoy traveling by boat along the Chao Phraya River.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Swing Bar Bangkok Highlights
Beneath the bar there’s a hostel. Chingcha Bangkok Hostel is a comfortable and budget accommodation option, walking distance to several popular temples.
Swing Bar Bangkok is open from 17:00 to midnight. The atmosphere is very relaxed and there’s no dress code. The sunset view is stunning. The bar has a nice selection of Thai and international craft beers, various cocktails, and authentic Thai/Thai-fusion food while you can enjoy the panoramic view of The Giant Swing, Wat Suthat Thepwararam, and the Golden Mountain temple, Wat Saket, in the distance. It’s a beautiful snapshot of Bangkok’s rich heritage.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 17:00 until midnight
- Address: 88/4-89 Siripong Road, Samranrat, Phranakorn District, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)63 231 2017