Sugar Club Bangkok is one of the only genuine hip hop clubs in Sukhumvit, with some of Bangkok’s biggest local talent taking control of the sound system, including the Bangkok Invaders and DJ Toru. Expect a mix of big-room, old-skool anthems and current tunes cut between. A live dance crew pop and lock on the central stage to keep the crowd energised, and the great value drinks promos keep people sipping on whisky and vodka all night long – and as this is among the last clubs to close on Sukhumvit Soi 11, it can turn into a really late night.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
After midnight, Sugar is packed most nights of the week as is has long been known as an after-hours club. However, thanks to promotions like 1,000 baht bottles of premium liquor before midnight, this is now seen as an all-night clubbing venue, which cleverly appeals to Thai and western audiences thanks to the layout.
Sugar Nightclub is a 2-storey venue with a central dance floor and a veranda circling overhead with great vantage points of the action down below. There are also several VIP booths fringing the room with a minimum spend allocated for each booth.
Sugar on Soi 11 is easy to walk past without realising as the entrance is a narrow, silver door next to The Australian Pub, around 200 metres few up Sukhumvit Soi 11 on the left-hand side. Payment depends on the night but is usually 200 baht for girls, 300 baht for guys, with one free drink, is taken on the ground floor and then you take an elevator up to 2 floors to the centre of the action.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10pm to late
- Location: 37 Sukhumvit Soi 11, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)61 391 3111