Sugar Club Bangkok
Late Night Hip Hop Club on Sukhumvit Soi 110
Sugar Club Bangkok is the only genuine hip hop club in Sukhumvit, with some of Bangkok’s biggest local talent taking control of the sound system, including the Bangkok Invaders and DJ Toru. Expect a mix of big room old-skool anthems and current tunes cut between. A live dance crew pop and lock on the central stage to keep the crowd energised, and the great value drinks promos keep people sipping on whisky and vodka all night long – and as this is among the last clubs to close on Sukhumvit Soi 11, it can turn into a really late night.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
After midnight, Sugar is packed most nights of the week as is has long been known as an after club. However, thanks to promotions like 1,000 baht bottles of premium liquor before 24:00 and 100 baht standard drinks, this is now seen as an all-night clubbing venue, which cleverly appeals to Thai and western audiences thanks to the layout. Sugar Nightclub is a two storey venue with a central dance floor and a veranda circling overhead with great vantage points of the action down below. There are also several VIP booths fringing the room, although staff will ask you to buy a bottle of spirits if you want to enjoy chilling out there.
Up on the fourth floor is a house music venue called Wax, which pumps out deep house. It rarely attracts as much interest as Sugar below, although do look out for regular guest appearances from top local and international DJs, at which times the cosy dance floor becomes packed out. Sugar on Soi 11 is easy to walk past without realising as the entrance is a narrow, silver door next to The Australian Pub a few hundred metres up Sukhumvit Soi 11 on the left hand side. Payment (200 baht for girls, 300 baht for guys, with one free drink for each) is taken on the ground floor and then you take an elevator up to two floors to the centre of the action.
- Opening Hours: 21:00-very late
- Location: Sukhumvit Soi 11
- BTS: Nana
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/SugarClubBangkok
You May Also Like