Suan Lum Night Bazaar Ratchada is a night market on Ratchada Road, close to the Lad Phrao MRT Underground Station. Also called The Bazaar Ratchadaphisek, you'll find around 1,800 stalls, shops and restaurants, as well as live entertainment until midnight.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of Suan Lum Night Bazaar Ratchada
Shops and stalls at Suan Lum Night Bazaar Ratchada are distributed between an indoor market area and an open-air shopping street. Items for sale are fairly typical of night markets in Bangkok, ranging from printed tees, shoes and fashion jewellery to artwork, wood carvings and touristy souvenirs.
Some of Suan Lum Night Bazaar Ratchada's most popular forms of entertainment include Muay Thai matches, live music, and magic shows. Eating is a huge part of the Bangkok night market experience, so you'll have a wide choice of Thai and seafood restaurants, along with stalls selling traditional dessert, fresh fruit, and skewered meats.
Good to know about Suan Lum Night Bazaar Ratchada
Suan Lum Night Bazaar Ratchada is less than 200 metres southeast of the Lad Prao MRT Underground Station. The best time to visit is between 7pm and 9pm when the market is at its liveliest.
Suan Lum Night Bazaar Ratchada
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5pm to midnight
- Location: 5 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
- MRT: Lad Prao
- Tel: +66 (0)2 938 1471